Our company has a 30 day warranty that covers any natural damage such as: damage in shipment or deterioration that causes the product not to return to its original shape. The warranty does not include a normal increase in softness of the memory foam or a decrease in the slow recovery feature. Please have your original receipt saved and present.
Yes, all of our foam products are brand new as well as the fabric. Yes, all of our products are Smoke free. All prices include insurance.
Please note: Because all of our foam products are freshly made (especially the foam wedges and Charcoal Firm Foam, memory foam and HD23) the foam may have a small scent to it. This scent will go away within one week if you let the foam air dry out. We do not allow any returns for this reason.
The odor/out gassing is the final curing process which exchanges oxygen from the surrounding air. The US government does not consider this to be a hazard substance.
Only one of our mattress combinations includes this “Limited Warranty”. If you picture that certain mattress combinations set please ready below.
FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC provides a 30-Day limited warranty, according to the policy below. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC will offer no warranty service without this number.
Shipping fees incurred from returns will not be covered by FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC. All shipping fees both to and from FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC must be paid by the customer.
All original parts (provided by FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC at the original build) replaced by FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC or its authorized service center, become the property of FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to the purchased foam product other than as set forth below. FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the foam product. Under no circumstances shall FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the foam product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in theUSA. (Within theUSAincluding US 48 States, Alaska andHawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use of the foam product. FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC representative.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any third partyparts or services.
- FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC) parts or services.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard $40 fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
- No refund will be granted for foam productsthat have been opened, used, or tampered with, which jeopardized FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC’s ability to remarket or resell the product. FOAM N’ MORE AND UPHOLSTERY, INC maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
- Any non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
To return a defective product, please email within 5 days of receipt of the merchandise. Additional instructions will be provided via email, upon receipt of your request. Manufacturer restrictions do apply.
If you have any questions on how on your item to us, contact us at:
Please e-mail us at: email@example.com
Toll Free Phone: 866-212-6552
Fax: (248) 284-0008
We are located at: